Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff Application-December 2017
Basic layout taken from James and changed up a little bit, but thanks to him!

Name: Sheila
In-game Name: blueloving
Time played: Approximately 385 hours
Time Zone: UTC -06:00

Reason(s) For Applying:
One of the main reasons I have been enjoying Verdux as much as I have for this long is because of the wonderful community and people within it. I am currently a college student and working towards my degree, but I have found this server to be a really great place for me to spend my free time and just relax. After everything it has done for me, I would like to give back and help the community in whatever way that I can, and I feel as if being a staff member would be a good opportunity to pursue that.

Plugin Experience:
This is the first community I have been a part of in which plugins have been a large part of it, but I feel as if I have managed to learn and adjust fairly quickly. Much of my initial playtime especially has been periods of time where it was just myself and one other person consistently online and we would be answering people's questions regarding different commands and plugins that we were familiar with. I have also donated some of my old computer science textbooks to DiamondDagger590 and helped him as much as I could in terms of what I remember from programming in high school.

Final comments:
Thank you so much for your time and consideration! I have a lot on my plate in the coming years as I pursue my research and my education, though it really is a lot less than what I have managed in the past, but this community and server have welcomed me so completely that I want to see it grow and progress in the future and be a contributing factor in it doing so.
good luck blueloving! You are a gentle person that takes time for people which is a big plus in my book!
No guts, no glory. No legend, no story!
Approved