Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Staff Application for mod jr/ builder
Name: Mike
In-game Name: Sinfultears
Time played: 32 hours

Time Zone: PST -8:00

Reason(s) For Applying: One of the main reasons why i'm applying for staff is because i love the community on the server no matter how small it is, I consider our community to be more like a family then just a normal minecraft server, I am applying because i want to be of great help to the staff team and the players when they ask, I am willing to dedicate the time and effort as a staff member and as a player that is willing to make sure everyone is taken care of and happy! Big Grin 

Plugin Experience: I do have some experience in quite a few plugins, such as mystery crates, Essentials, Voting plugins, And so much more! I also have a degree in gaming so i have a bit of experience in understanding coding and what not. c: But not too much xD

Final comments: I would just like to say that i really love our server and everyone on it, The first time i joined i was a bit nervous because i wasn't used to so many nice people welcoming me on a server. And i hope if the staff team does chose me as a mod jr or as a builder i will try to be the very best like no one ever was! Big Grin