Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff Application
Information 
First Name: James
Minecraft Name: WintersFrost
Time played on the server: 150 hours 
Time Zone: (UTC + 00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Why I want to become a staff member: Well I've always cared a lot about the servers I play on. I like to keep the peace and make everyone's experience enjoyable. I've noticed at times that there aren't any staff on when we need them, and I've had to sit back and watch people disrespect the server rules because of it. I like to think I'm pretty fair and cool-headed when it comes to dealing with trouble makers and helping out players. I want to see this community grow and I'd like to help out along the way.

Staff experience: I've had experience on numerous servers throughout the years, I've mainly worked as a higher tier staff member (admin, head admin, owner, developer), however on all servers we have to start from the bottom and work our way up. I believe that this experience means that I can relate to all staff positions, and understand what they may be struggling with, and how to help them most effectively, however this also means that I know/ understand the boundaries of the lower ranks.

Experience with plugins: Over time I have become more and more familiar with Minecraft plugins, as an owner/ developer I have had to learn the ins and outs of plugins, and I can personally say that I am rather accustomed to them. Most of the plugins on the server I am familiar with, however I am willing to take to the time and effort to research and test plugins myself if needed.

Final comments: I understand that 150 hours on the server might not seem like a lot compared to other players on the server, however I feel as though I know the community well enough and understand/ have the knowledge on how to handle situations. I have been thinking about whether or not I want to become staff for the server for some time now, thinking that I will get bored as it's not modded Minecraft, however I'm on a lot more often than I normally would be, all thanks to the community, hence why I want to become a staff member, to see the server grow and being able to help others along the way.